- This event has passed.
GRAND FINAL – Paris Beer Week #6
June 15, 2019 - June 16, 2019
Paris Beer Week comes to an end with beers from over 74 breweries, food, music, and more.
More information from Facebook event below:
Come join us for a weekend of madness, to meet the indie brewers, the major actors of craft beer. The Grand Final brings the sixth edition of Paris Beer Week to a triumphant close with the best of the week at the CENTQUATRE on June 15 and 16, 2019.
Come taste and discover the beers produced in Ile de France, in France and in 14 other countries (Croatia, Spain, Austria, UK, Italy, Estonia, Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Belgium, USA, and Russia); they will all be present at the CENTQUATRE.
On the agenda for this weekend :
– Meet 74 craft brewers from the Paris region, throughout France, and from several other countries; all from the craft beer movement and selected by our independent collective.
– Taste more than 250 exceptional craft beers on tap and discover an infinite palette of colors, flavors, and aromas.
– Enjoy a meal or a snack, our partners invite you to discover their quality, locally produced dishes made from fresh seasonal products.
– Attend conferences open to all to discover the universe of craft beer or to deepen your knowledge on specific themes.
– Attend the award ceremony for the Homebrewing Contest and taste the winning beer from last year’s contest on tap.
– Celebrate the event with music, with DJ sets all weekend long, and have a good time while doing activities that will be spread out around the venue
– Party with the brewers, volunteers and official participants of the week, during the Saturday Night After-Party, with 2 live concerts and an open bar!
Book your tickets online!
> Pass for the Paris Beer Week Grand Final :
Includes access to all stands starting at 11am on Saturday and Sunday.
+ the official Paris Beer Week tasting glass
+ the official program
(Tokens will be on sale for 1,5€ a piece at the cash register.)
Open to the public : 11am (Saturday and Sunday),
Last Call : 7pm (Saturday) // 6pm (Sunday),
Closed to the public : 7:30pm (Saturday) // 6;30pm (Sunday).
> Pass for the Paris Beer Week After Party :
Access to the Saturday night After Party at the CENTQUATRE,
+ live concerts,
+ drinks at the central bar are on the house.
Open to the public: 8:45pm,
Closed to the public: 11:30pm.